Check the latest price cuts here
|These great deals were everywhere in the store, so many to choose from|
|Yes I'm one of the shoppers who love watching the cold steam pouring over to keep them fresh!|
|Pleased to say, yes he did buy me a lovely bunch of flowers :-)|
|You will find the 'I'm Cheaper' signs throughout the store.
Shopping around with so many offers we did spend over original budget but now have well stocked cupboards and a full fridge which will keep us going for a lot more than one week. We we're lucky to find that some of the items on are list we're actual now cheaper or were on a special offer, even the Lasagne sheets. The boys also managed to get their shop for the movie later!
Special mention is to Russell on the checkouts, who not only alerted us that the boys movie night shopping bag was split, he also helped replace it for us without asking him, thank you.
So once we got home, unpacked and rested up, it was time for cooking. Although somehow the boys managed to twist my arm to make some quick cakes too before starting on the Lasagne.
Made with the help of Morrisons Banana and Buttercream Frosting
(rather generous sprinkling from son)
You can find the low prices and deals we found over at our Google Shop Album too.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6
- Line the base of the dish with 3 pasta sheets
- Brown mince then add onions and cook until soft.
- Add 3/4 tin of chopped tomatoes and around 1/2 pint of Oxo stock until you get a nice consistency.
- Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Spread half of the mince from the pan onto of the pasta sheets
- Layer with another 3 Lasagne pasta sheets and repeat again.
- Top the layer with white sauce.
- Sprinkle to cover with Cheddar cheese or your own choice.
- Bake for around 40-50 minutes until piping hot.
Are you a book reviewer or book blogger? Join our book tours reviewers team - Apply Here x