Wednesday, May 9, 2012
PearlMountain Image Converter Review and Giveaway for Mother’s Day
Treat Your Mom to some special memories this Mothers Day
I was given the chance to review the PearlMountain Image Converter and to be honest it could not have happened at a better time. The usual image tool I use has just been 'revamped' and I'm still trying to work it all out !! This is why I enjoyed using this new product, quick and easy to download and as you can see from the image quite simple to use.
You can resize, rotate and crop your images as well as being able add watermarks and borders. You can choose to do all this to one particular image or to thousands of images at a time with the batch mode.
Here are some of the highlighted features:
• Convert thousands of files at once in batch mode.
• Supports the most popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, RAW, PNG, GIF, TGA, and PSD, and almost all image formats.
• Save operations that you usually use as profiles and bring convenience to you in the future.
• Convert between many different image file formats.
• Resize image for any different use, such as for web, e-mail, photo printing, Facebook, MySpace, mobile phone, ipod/ipad/iphone, etc.
• Add image and text watermark for Image Copyright Protection
• Adjust image brightness, contrast and saturation in batch to make your images look more special.
• Apply border to images.
• Crop photos, removing unwanted areas.
When I'm working on my online bookstore, one of the stages I have to do, before I add the images to website, is to resize the images. At a touch of a couple of buttons I can resize a whole file of images all at once, with the batch image converter, and transfer them onto my site.
You can choose to add a text or image watermark or as I have done on my image you could have both. In addition, you can also choose what colour and size your watermarks are.
I decided to change my image to greyscale and to give it a black border. The borders can be change to your preferred thickness and colour.
Finally, I needed to rename my images before uploading them to my site, again another simple and quick process.
A great product if you want to surprise your mom with a special photo album made by you !!I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
WIN the Product Download with Licence for 20 Lucky Winners!!
Open Internationally !!
Ending on May 13th at 11.59pm est
Good Luck !!a Rafflecopter giveaway